Work With Us
As a unique Biological Fertiliser company, and the first of its kind, our vision is to produce a larger nutrient dense food supply chain, in support of human health, by providing regenerative farms, with locally made, fresh Biological Fertilisers and Bio-available Liquid Minerals for Livestock.
Regional Organic Fertiliser Production Operator
1 year contract positions are available for Production Operators responsible for on-farm manufacturing of Biological Fertilisers and Mineral Supplements for Soil and Livestock.
Production Operators work independently, on variety of local regenerative and organic farms (within 200km from home location).
- Assist with on the ground project management and rollout of products.
- Maintain the On-Site brewing System to the prescribed standards and levels of cleanliness.
- Online file uploads, written communication and reporting.
- Carry out inspection activities and record any quality control issues.
- Trouble shoot – assist with general maintenance & fix minor problems.
- Responsibility for the safe operation of the equipment focused on quality standards and efficiency.
- Any other ad hoc duties such as ordering, pickup and delivery.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proficient with on the ground Operations. Some lifting involved.
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work unsupervised.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, with good written and verbal communication.
- Sales skills or experience an advantage.
- Keen sense of responsibility and ownership over work.
Hours of work: Contracts are for 1 year duration. On-site visits take between 2-6hrs. Total annual hours approx. 30-60 per contract – days and dates vary according to Customer Schedule. The amount of contracts available per region are not limited.
We believe that the fate of humanity will be decided at the frontier of the regenerative farming movement.
We will either see farming lead to a more chemical free, nutrient dense food supply, or a reinforcement of the use of harmful chemicals. The absorbing of urea, synthetic fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides destroys the ecosystem of microorganisms that supply crops with vital nutrients. This approach leads to ever-increasing inputs that take advantage of ‘quick fixes’, while damaging valuable soil health and the ability to grow nutrient dense food.
Our fear is that without a global, conscious, and concerted effort to reduce chemical use in farming, the outlook for ‘real’ human health is bleak.
Biological Fertilisers have opened the doors for non-chemical, regenerative farming efforts to produce a ‘health giving’ food supply chain. We believe farmers need to utilise innovative, traditional farming methods as liberating tools to unleash all the good that nature has to offer.
Thus, SONIC Natural Farming is not a company that mass produces and distributes products, but instead develop on-farm and community based Production Systems. With regional production and supply made available, everyone saves, and the environment is less impacted as a result.
Our mission therefore, in support of regenerative agriculture, is a quest to prioritise ‘living’ soil, by providing ethically produced and distributed Biological inputs, and advocating farming methods that benefit human health and the health of the planet.