Biological Solutions for Soil & Livestock
What makes Bio-Fertilisers stand apart from store bought Fertilisers?
One word… ‘Fresh’. ‘Bio’ means life or living things, which means Biological Fertilisers are alive with beneficial ‘living’ biology. When the number one priority is to improve soil biology, Bio-Fertilisers are, by far, one of the fastest ways to achieve this goal.
SONIC cold processed Seaweed Bio-Fertiliser maintains high nutrient levels requiring only small amounts to achieve good results.
Biologically active Seaweed Fertiliser has two really important functions;
- Stimulates the beneficial microbes that assist plants in their uptake of nutrients.
- Encourages plants to become stronger and more able to defend themselves from disease, making it good for crop protection as well as plant nutrition.
The Mineral Profile of Seaweed is one of the most diverse you can find!
Benefits of using Seaweed Bio-Fertiliser
- Stimulates plant growth and immunity
- Activates and increases soil biologically
- Restores natural soil fertility
- Replaces chemical nitrogen and phosphorus
- Delivers minerals and trace minerals in a naturally balanced ratio
- Provides protection against drought and some soil borne diseases
SONIC Liquid Seaweed for livestock can be safely added to feed or water to increase mineral intake and support the animal’s digestion.
Probiotic Liquid Seaweed provides nutrients with natural sugars that animals enjoy. Lactobacillus Probiotics are also added to increase the beneficial bacteria in the animal’s gut. The bacteria help digest the food coming in. Better digestibility means better nutrient absorption.
Liquid Bio-Supplements improve Nutrient absorption, so you can Raise Healthier Animals on Less Feed
Benefits of using Liquid Bio-Supplements for Livestock
- Fresh living Probiotics supports digestion
- Deliver minerals and trace minerals in a naturally balanced ratio
- Provides protection against worms and gut borne diseases
- Healthy animal droppings help improve soil biology
- Immune system support
- Assists animals under stress
- Helps maintain condition and strength
Tons of fish discards get thrown into landfill in Australia every year. We at SONIC aim to minimise the waste of this vital resource by encouraging farmers to source the wasted fish in their region and turn it into Biologically Active Fertiliser.